Electrical workers 760 was chartered in May 4th 1925. We aim:
- to pursue and establish and maintain an adequate wage for our labor.
- to require of our members skill, intelligence and character.
- to protect our employers against the unskilled and inexperienced worker.
- to advance the principles and practices of conciliation and arbitration in the settlement of any difference with our employers.
- to defend our rights and advance our interests as electrical workers by all lawful means.
- to aid and encourage all honorable efforts that will better the conditions of labor.
- to make our card and seal a certificate of fraternity, honesty, efficiency and reliability.
The membership at the Appalachian Electric Cooperative voted in their new contract during their regular meeting on June 6. The new agreement will remain in place for 3 years. Special thanks goes out to Steward [...]