Proudly Powering Knoxville
Electrical workers 760 was chartered in May 4th 1925. We aim:
- to pursue and establish and maintain an adequate wage for our labor.
- to require of our members skill, intelligence and character.
- to protect our employers against the unskilled and inexperienced worker.
- to advance the principles and practices of conciliation and arbitration in the settlement of any difference with our employers.
- to defend our rights and advance our interests as electrical workers by all lawful means.
- to aid and encourage all honorable efforts that will better the conditions of labor.
- to make our card and seal a certificate of fraternity, honesty, efficiency and reliability.
The Union Auto Program provides members with an easier and more affordable way to buy a new or used vehicle, including a no-hassle experience and guaranteed low price. It's also available to both family members [...]
Friday, August 12th we will be picking up trash along roadway by IBEW 760 Training Center, 9:00 am, 6107 Central Avenue Pike. If you can help please call the hall (865) 524-8638.
IBEW Local 760 will be holding their 2nd annual Membership Appreciation Day on August 20th at the IBEW Training Center on Central Avenue. There will be entertainment for the kids along with a raffle [...]
IBEW apprentices Scott Bolden and Daniel Fortin prepare meter stacks for installation at the Knox Ridge apartment complex. Knoxville Local 760 journeyman Jerry Medley pulls wires inside one of the complex's 84 units. Go to [...]