On behalf of the Members, Officers and Staff of IBEW LU 760, welcome. It is an honor and privilege to represent the members of I.B.E.W. Local 760. I want to Thank each of you for all that you do and continue to do.
May God Bless you and your Family
Business Manager / Fin. Sec.
The Preamble to the IBEW Constitution Says It All
The objects of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers® are:
- To organize all workers in the entire electrical industry in the United States and Canada, including all those in public utilities and electrical manufacturing, into local unions;
- To promote reasonable methods of work;
- To cultivate feelings of friendship among those of our industry;
- To settle all disputes between employers and employees by arbitration (if possible);
- To assist each other in sickness or distress;
- To secure employment;
- To reduce the hours of daily labor;
- To secure adequate pay for our work;
- To seek a higher and higher standard of living;
- To seek security for the individual;
- And, by legal and proper means, to elevate the moral, intellectual, and social conditions of our members, their families, and dependents, in the interest of a higher standard of citizenship.