Electrical workers 760 was chartered in May 4th 1925. We aim:
- to pursue and establish and maintain an adequate wage for our labor.
- to require of our members skill, intelligence and character.
- to protect our employers against the unskilled and inexperienced worker.
- to advance the principles and practices of conciliation and arbitration in the settlement of any difference with our employers.
- to defend our rights and advance our interests as electrical workers by all lawful means.
- to aid and encourage all honorable efforts that will better the conditions of labor.
- to make our card and seal a certificate of fraternity, honesty, efficiency and reliability.
Saturday, July 28th 10:00 a.m. ETAK 6107 Central Avenue Knoxville, Tennessee 37913 IBEW Local 760 (865) 524-8638
July 3, 2018 Last day to register to vote for the August 2 primary election. July 13, 2018 to July 28, 2018 Early voting period for August 2 primary election. July 26, [...]