Presented by the
Knoxville-Oak Ridge Area Central Labor Council
1522 Bill Williams Ave., Knoxville, TN 37917
Freshman Scholarship Amount: $1,000.00 ($500.00 per semester)
- Child or grandchild of a member in good standing with a union affiliated with the Knoxville-Oak Ridge Area Central Labor Council.
- Less than 20 years of age as of application deadline.
- High School Graduate or GED.
- Accepted for admission as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, nursing or technical school that offers college credit courses.
Award based upon:
- Transcript of senior grades
- A short statement of interest and goals
- A 950 to 1000-word essay on “What the Union has meant to my family.”