The Union Plus Scholarship Program is offered through the Union Plus Education Foundation, which is sponsored by Union Privilege. Your union membership entitles you to a family of Union Plus benefits including College Test Prep Discounts, National Labor College Scholarships, AT&T Wireless discounts, Budget Truck Rental Discounts.
- Current and retired members of participating unions, their spouses and their dependent children(as defined by IRS regulations) At least one year of continuous union membership by the applicant, applicant’s spouse or parent (if applicant is a dependent). The one year membership minimum must be satisfied by May 31, 2019.
- Participating union members from the U.S. Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada are eligible. But students must attend an accredited school within the United States.
- Union members do not have to purchase any Union Plus program product or participate in any Union Plus programs to apply for the scholarships and scholarship awards are not based upon participation in a Union Plus program.
- The applicant must be accepted into a U.S. accredited college or university, community college or technical or trade school at the time the award is issued. Awards must be used for the 2013-2014 school year.
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible.
- Your application must be complete and received by 12:00pm (Eastern Time) on Thursday, January 31, 2019.