Electrical workers 760 was chartered in May 4th 1925. We aim:
- to pursue and establish and maintain an adequate wage for our labor.
- to require of our members skill, intelligence and character.
- to protect our employers against the unskilled and inexperienced worker.
- to advance the principles and practices of conciliation and arbitration in the settlement of any difference with our employers.
- to defend our rights and advance our interests as electrical workers by all lawful means.
- to aid and encourage all honorable efforts that will better the conditions of labor.
- to make our card and seal a certificate of fraternity, honesty, efficiency and reliability.
Construction Labor Report: News Archive > 2017 > 03/23/2017 > News > Project Labor Agreements: Bills Would Take Project Labor Agreement Power From Agencies 63 CLR 81, Project Labor Agreements, Bills Would Take Project Labor Agreement Power From Agencies Snapshot House and Senate [...]