Proudly Powering Knoxville
Electrical workers 760 was chartered in May 4th 1925. We aim:
- to pursue and establish and maintain an adequate wage for our labor.
- to require of our members skill, intelligence and character.
- to protect our employers against the unskilled and inexperienced worker.
- to advance the principles and practices of conciliation and arbitration in the settlement of any difference with our employers.
- to defend our rights and advance our interests as electrical workers by all lawful means.
- to aid and encourage all honorable efforts that will better the conditions of labor.
- to make our card and seal a certificate of fraternity, honesty, efficiency and reliability.
"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character- that is the goal of true education." MLK Jr. IBEW Local 760 has listed many new scholarships [...]
Once again this year, as a show of appreciation and support for the local labor community, Summers, Rufolo & Rodgers is sponsoring a $1,000.00 scholarship. This annual scholarship was designed as a way of showing [...]
The scholarship will be awarded annually to a college student who has completed their freshman year. All questions must be completed. If an answer is not applicable, please use the term N/A. If you leave [...]
Check out the Training tab on IBEW760.org, We will be starting a instrumentation class in June. Sign up on line or call the hall for more information.