Proudly Powering Knoxville
Electrical workers 760 was chartered in May 4th 1925. We aim:
- to pursue and establish and maintain an adequate wage for our labor.
- to require of our members skill, intelligence and character.
- to protect our employers against the unskilled and inexperienced worker.
- to advance the principles and practices of conciliation and arbitration in the settlement of any difference with our employers.
- to defend our rights and advance our interests as electrical workers by all lawful means.
- to aid and encourage all honorable efforts that will better the conditions of labor.
- to make our card and seal a certificate of fraternity, honesty, efficiency and reliability.
RENEW Document "I believe that no man who holds a leader's position should ever accept favors from either side. He is then committed to show favors. A leader must stand alone." Mother Jones The future [...]
Local 760 has received a new order of T-Shirts at the hall. This design has the classic logo on the back but a new design on the front pocket. They are available in Black or [...]
We don’t stop going to school because we graduate. Usually a graduation ceremony is an event where a speaker tells many students who all wear identical caps and gowns that “individuality” is the key to [...]
Business Manager Tim Tate would like to thank all the stewards for attending the Training class last week. Stewards have one of the most thankless jobs there is in a Union. You are the organizer, [...]