Proudly Powering Knoxville
Electrical workers 760 was chartered in May 4th 1925. We aim:
- to pursue and establish and maintain an adequate wage for our labor.
- to require of our members skill, intelligence and character.
- to protect our employers against the unskilled and inexperienced worker.
- to advance the principles and practices of conciliation and arbitration in the settlement of any difference with our employers.
- to defend our rights and advance our interests as electrical workers by all lawful means.
- to aid and encourage all honorable efforts that will better the conditions of labor.
- to make our card and seal a certificate of fraternity, honesty, efficiency and reliability.
WISHING YOU THE BEST JANICE! 🙂 From Business Manager Tim Tate, President Lonnie Hundley and all the members of Local 760, a special thank you goes out to Office Manager Janice Davis in wishing you [...]
The I.B.E.W's 39th Annual International Convention is only a few weeks away, and The I.B.E.W is returning home to St. Louis, Missouri where it all began with Henry Miller and the founding fathers. Donations [...]
The Union Auto Program provides members with an easier and more affordable way to buy a new or used vehicle, including a no-hassle experience and guaranteed low price. It's also available to both family members [...]
Friday, August 12th we will be picking up trash along roadway by IBEW 760 Training Center, 9:00 am, 6107 Central Avenue Pike. If you can help please call the hall (865) 524-8638.