Electrical workers 760 was chartered in May 4th 1925. We aim:
- to pursue and establish and maintain an adequate wage for our labor.
- to require of our members skill, intelligence and character.
- to protect our employers against the unskilled and inexperienced worker.
- to advance the principles and practices of conciliation and arbitration in the settlement of any difference with our employers.
- to defend our rights and advance our interests as electrical workers by all lawful means.
- to aid and encourage all honorable efforts that will better the conditions of labor.
- to make our card and seal a certificate of fraternity, honesty, efficiency and reliability.
North America's Building Trades Unions Funds $100,000 IN SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT DEGREE Scholarships Available Fall 2018 and Spring/Summer 2019 Semesters Apply Now for Fall Semester 2018 North America's Building Trades Unions (NABTU) is offering [...]